Hot Wheels GN new for 2007

Hot Wheels should be embarassed.... took them this long to do the GN and they can't do a little research on the car! :mad:

Looks like they used the Callaway motor.... watch out next time you stop for gas, everyone will want to see the "Twin Turbo" 1 of 547 Monte Carlo SS Grand GNX National T Type's :p
Well, I wouldn't say they used a Callaway motor. From what I can tell there's only three pipes per side coming off the engine. So, it apppears to me that it's just a twin turbo/intercooled six. :cool:

I'm pretty sure the GN didn't come with a twin turbo twin top mounted intercooled motor... V6 or not... point is, after 20 years people still don't know what a GN is. This Hot Wheels car does not truely represent the GN, and that's sad.

Finnaly

Well I finnaly found me a handfull of these Hot Wheel GN's :eek: :biggrin:

If anyone needs or should I say wants one let me know. I got three I'm going to let loose and only want what I paid for the cars plus shipping. I'm not sure ATM what shipping will be but I'm guessing around 3.00 - 5.00 bux. I'll continue searching and post up if I find any extras.

Ray

I finally found a couple at Toys R Us. I agree this is a crappy representation! The Regals that Hot Wheels made in the 80's had better proportions. I'll buy them because I'm addicted to collecting, but it's still disappointing.

I finally scored some this week at Wally World. I thought the exterior looked decent for under a buck, there have been more detailed versions but they cost four or five times as much. Im just glad GN's are recognized in the HW's world finally and they'll be scratched up, bent axel GN's in kids toybox's for the next 20 years.

Just wondering what versions there are? I bought 5 at a toy store and it says "2007 New Models" no mention of first edition. I gave one to my son. Pure joy and amazement on his face, he opened it and took it to school for show and tell. He said my Daddy has this car with a big smile on his face.

Just wondering what versions there are? I bought 5 at a toy store and it says "2007 New Models" no mention of first edition. I gave one to my son. Pure joy and amazement on his face, he opened it and took it to school for show and tell. He said my Daddy has this car with a big smile on his face.

I've seen two versions.... one says "2007 First Editions" the other says " 2007 New Models"

Here is the Euorpen Version. Notice the wheels!

IMG_4128.jpg

IMG_4132.jpg

IMG_4134.jpg

IMG_4133.jpg

Hey people, I scored a hand full of these HW GNs tonight while looking for some JL GNs. I'm just charging what I got in the cars plus reasonable shipping. So let me know if your interrested.

Ray

Me and my son went to 9 stores today looking for them and didnt even find 1.:mad:

i found and purchased 7 of them ( that's all they had:D ) at walmart 99cents
each and remember there are only 547 1987 grand nationals made

I went back to my Wal-Mart in town and all the GNs I bought, they replaced already. Tempted to buy them, but what do I need more for. ;)

Still not a single one found here in the KC area...... what a crock!!! I give up, gonna stop looking............. these stores need to re-stock their empty shelves!:mad:

Just let me know, I got extras and I'm not trying to make a living off these cars. I just mailed two HW GNs to Hawaii for only 5.00 includding shipping and tracking :eek: