Houston Buick Club @ HRP SUNDAY JUNE 1ST.

86TexasT

:) The Houston Buick Club will be at Houston Raceway Park, 2525 FM565, Baytown, Tx. 281-383-race. Sunday June 1st, for test-n-tune. Gates open at 2:00, lanes @ 3:00, close at 8:00. Car & driver- $20.00, spectators- $10.00, kids 12 & under- free. We will have a bracket race if enough cars want to participate.;) It`s time to renew your HBC memberships for 2008-2009, cost is $25.00. See you there.

Sounds like a good time...i will try and make it.

Speaking of HRP, I heard that the track was recently sold and the track may be closing. He was mentioning that this year might of been the last NHRA event. Has anyone heard of this?

Had a good turn out Sunday, lots of turbo cars, couple of V-8s including Shawn Carlin`s BBB powered Regal, Jeff Hika`s '70 GS Stage 1 , Emerson Jenkin`s supercharged:eek: 455 GSX clone convertible. Congrats to Ed Lucas, ran a personal best of 11:69;) . Dan will have pictures on website soon.

good to hear it was a good turn out. I missed another event.... My fuel pump decided to become flakey on saturday and I spent sunday limping it back to my apt so i could put in a temporary pump from oreillys until my new walbro showed up. Glad it was a good turnout, and congrats again Ed. 11.69 in that weather is pretty damn incredible.