How about a Turbo Buick gathering this summer in the pan-handle?

bishir

Serenity Now
I'm thinking we all meet sometime this Summer or Fall for a gathering. I keep meeting more people with Turbo Buicks. Perhaps we could all attend the Test and Tune at Emerald Coast Dragway one Friday night?

the gathering

hey i live in that area i have an 86 GN. i know of at least one other i sold my 12.4 sec 87 GN back in 97. wouldn't you know i bought another. a cruise night or gathering of the black beasts sounds in order!:)

Where's Emerald Coast Dragway, Pensacola? Not sure about a Friday though. I work til 5 (sometimes later), Pensacola is a couple hours from me. I would love to see this happen though. So, count me in!

Emerald Coast Dragway just outside a small town called Holt, Florida. It's east of Pensacola. The website is www.emeraldcoastdragway.com

There is also a big cruise night in Pensacola every Saturday night. That would be a good place to meet because it has music, giveaways, and places to eat. Lets see how many people are interested!

James

Congrats nitro33, on that 1st place. Do you know when the next local show is? I would like to go.