You can type here any text you want

How about Cal's Street Encounter?

• Thread starter Thread starter TTA89
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Cal's Street Encounter

WOW!!! That has to be one of the best kill stories I've ever read:D The amazing part of that kill was he beat this high 10 second Stang by 6-7 car lengths with an extra 520lbs in the car with street tires and pump gas!:eek: Let's all say it together "Grand Nationals Rule and Mustangs Suck!";) :cool:

Thats awesome. I'll bet he had to explain that sticker to alot of people. GN's RULE!!!

I can't get the link to work, anybody else have problems?

LMAO......

That was just too funny:D At least the guy in the mustang went thru with putting the sticker up:) I would have expected him to flat out refuse. That was a good deal:)
I also wonder how many times he had to explain that sticker:)

AH, what memories...

I remember this story too, from when it first came out. I am really impressed the guy went through with putting the sticker up, but I guess he is one of those rare folks that live up to their word. I think another comment was made, that putting the sticker on might have been agreed to, but the car would have been left inside a garage for the 30 days (was it 30 days?)

The link didn't work for me either when I tried it just now...:(

Back