You can type here any text you want

how big?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jpwalt1987

trying to decide on a replacment external gate for the POS ATR gate i have now. i have looked a the tial, turbosmart and race gate. but the question is how big to get? 38mm,40mm,48mm?? i cant seem to find any kind of chart making recommendations on which size will control what. any help would be great. hopefully soon i will be able to control some boost and keep it steady.
thanks, jeremy

jpwalt1987 said:
trying to decide on a replacment external gate for the POS ATR gate i have now. i have looked a the tial, turbosmart and race gate. but the question is how big to get? 38mm,40mm,48mm?? i cant seem to find any kind of chart making recommendations on which size will control what. any help would be great. hopefully soon i will be able to control some boost and keep it steady.
thanks, jeremy

I went with a turbonetics evolution gate, it works great and it was atleast 150$ less than all the other WG in its category. Holds boost great.

Back