You can type here any text you want

How do i post a PL file?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Did you zip the file? Right click - send to - compressed zip file....then try and load it

I don't have the power logger software otherwise I would post the screen shots for you but here's the file in a zipped format which anyone can download.

If anyone can point me in a direction to download the pl software, I can post the screen shots.

You could go to fullthrottletech and download it but the screen shots wouldn't be of much help. And besides that, you would have to ensure that you have all your settings exactly as the OP has or your PL wouldn't display properly, and the screenshot data that you did show would likely be wrong.

pl file

recorded at top of last gear used (looked like)

Attachments

• chrispl1.JPG
    chrispl1.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 145
Hijacking....sorry....so you think he was running out of gears at 102? :confused: And what MPH is 3rd generally good for, assuming factory rear end gear and shift points?

After a look at the file,looks like he let out??? Idk...

you can always post your files at fullthrottletech.com in the normal format lots of guys look at them there
Mike

Hijacking....sorry....so you think he was running out of gears at 102? :confused: And what MPH is 3rd generally good for, assuming factory rear end gear and shift points?

Yeah I'm running the stock 3:42 gears with a 28" tire. Now what would my rpms be thru the traps if I actually locked my converter?? (vig multi disk 3200-3400)

Back