how do you like me now!

Lookin' good. Get yourself some front air dams, the front end looks too high with just the bumper and the IC pipes sticking out.

picin some up tomorrow.found one piece air dam off a hot air car cheap. I dont think the airdam is tall enough to cover the i/c pipes but its ok.what i have in the i/c and air dam I,m still ahead of the game.

Okay now THAT looks cool. I need to find a one piece air dam.

Where is the air going from your high beam?

My K&n Filter Is Sitting Write Behind Where My High Beam Use To Sit Old Hot Rod Ramair Setup.jus Trying To Be Diffrent.can Change Back To Stock In Minutes.

thanks, Steve hows it going did you move north w/dad alex & jackie and there little bundle of joy. tell all hi. this is Frank (aka-hambone)trackside.WHENS ALEX BRINGIN THAT 9SEC MONSTER OUT!

Hey Frank,

I'm still down here with my mom trying to sell this place (housing market sucks) and also my mom has been going for chemo treatments because of her cancer. My brother's Butang isn't finished yet, but he hopes to have it finished by the end of the summer and in time for the cool weather.

Maybe one of these nights I can make it out to Towers.

Later,

Steve

thanks, Rob but anybody that knows the urban gorrilla & you. knows you are the MAC DADDY! (PS) I JUS GOT TO HAVE THAT MOTOR.FIRST YOU GET THE MONEY. THAN YOU GET THE POWER. THAN YOU CAN RULE THE WORLD! LOL.

there,s this really cool nascar fan up in MICH THAT SOLD THAT AIRDAM.HEY! NASCARCAMPER HOW THE HELL ARE YA.lots of guys are really likin that air dam thank you so much. will post picks tomorrow from further back.did a little somethin else too! she is lookin evil, wicked,mean & nasty!