How Many 84 GN's Left??

mybuick said:
well a friend of mine started www.hotairbuick.com for a registry of the 84-85 cars and there you can see how many are still left, and if some of you guys havent registered yet plese do so there is a e-mail to write to and brian will put it on the list there has to beabout 100 now on there.
What if your hot air is no longer a hot air? Does he still want them?

hotair in hawaii

i know that there are two 84 here in hawaii that is dead / parts car and i have an 85 gn here

84 T type

i hve an 84 T type with 100,000 miles all stock and still kicks import ass. :) :) :cool:

Yup, even without hot air the car counts. An 84 is still an 84 and an 85 is an 85...

I saw one last night at the Ft Laud, FL show (84)... Needs work, but can move around on it's own

They are getting harder and harder to find especially ones that are stock and unmodified. I have been looking around testing the waters a bit and have had a hard time finding any middle ground. I find either the 10k+ cars or the rollers for 1k. I was looking for the 2-4k car that maybe needs paint and interior but is mechanically sound. I know I am picky.lol

If I had the 8k to spend I wouldn't be having such a hard time finding any. Thanks for the offer though. :)

i just picked up an 84 GN pretty cheap, needs a new engine/turbo. thinking about converting it to the intercooled, not sure yet :D

I have acess to a newly rebuilt 85 longblock with heads and glassbeaded 84/85 intake which could all be converted to a 87 installation.in PA for $1300. plus shipping or if you re close ehough could deliver.

I am the origiinal owner of my 84GN. I have installed 87 drivetrain but still have all the parts to convert back to Hot Air car. As good as it runs, don't know why I would do that. My son will get the car so it will stay in the family.

Conrad Carter
North Cartolina

ps...I went to the registry page and spent an hour filling it out and it would NOT let me send it!

alphaenvirmgt said:
ps...I went to the registry page and spent an hour filling it out and it would NOT let me send it!

Me too. I emailed it weeks ago and my car still doesn't show up on his registry.

Stock

I just got a 84, all stock, with 37k. Lear Siegler Interior is a 9.8 out of 10, exterior is about the same.
New plugs and wires
rebuild Tranny with new tcc
new bushings, tie rods,ball joints and shocks

In the process of aquiring 87 tta rims/has original rims.
when it's done it will be available for the right price

Well

talk to grumpy, he might be able to tell you how many he's parted out, that is where they all went :eek: :D how many 81 sport coupe turbo regals are left?

Jerryl said:
What is "The right price"?

I'm not sure yet, I like your signature, that about covers what I am doing.

seriously, high end KBB value