How many active Texas members do we have?

Has someone got a total of the cars in this thread so far?

Maybe Notacarlo can do a location map for this Grand Lone Star State before he leaves :biggrin:

And I know, I know...I SHOULD get off my a$$ and join the Lone Star Club :rolleyes:

Erik

Matt Muhl
Houston, Texas
Once I learn how to put my car back together I will be an active member....

I haven't posted in this thread yet, but I am a Texas member now.
We moved to the north side of Houston back in Late 09.
Our GN is under re-construction hold right now as I am trying to solve problems with other cars.
Hopefully next year we will begin a frame off restoration.
Lots of work on the horizon.

BTW, who forgot to turn on the A/C in this state?

john from garland 85 hot air i wanna say these cars are amazing and if aaaaanyone knows about the hot airs i would love to pick your brain. ive just get her running right and there are a few issues., i wanna see a running one to compare if that makes sense

Welcome John. Have you posted in the HA section yet? Lots of guys are more than happy to help you and quite a few of them are in the DFW area. PM Carl (SuperCPA) and find out about the lone star Buick club. Pretty good group in DFW and one of them may be able to help.

87' GN here in west Houston now. :cool:
IMG_1684.jpg

Welcome aboard to all 3 of you. Do some research on the board and ask quetions. Every one's a newby at least once, These cars do have a learning curve after all.:)

Welcome aboard.:) We seem to have gotten a bunch of guys from the Houston area in the last few years.

Welcome aboard Ruben. Go back a page or 2 and see if you can find SuperCPA (Carl) and send him a PM. He's the president of the Lone Star Buick group and can help you find members and shows/races in the area.:)