How many active Texas members do we have?

Been thinking about doing a Turbo Buick meet and greet, later this year. Let it cool off a little bit and get past Bowling Green and other car events. Thinking we should do it somewhere around Round Rock. Would possibly be a good central location.

Been thinking about doing a Turbo Buick meet and greet, later this year. Let it cool off a little bit and get past Bowling Green and other car events. Thinking we should do it somewhere around Round Rock. Would possibly be a good central location.

Hi Mark, I'm in Round Rock!
Morning... sorry about the delay ,work alot.. lol.. great to know some Buick boys are around in driving distance..
Like I was explaining, car is under construction half way threw just need to put the motor in the car.. I look at it in the garage every day w/ tranny,torq..ect... I'm hoping by the end of summer I can fire it up... are you familiar with conversion, dealing with harnesses and the digital dash boards?

Greetings... Could you suggest someone who tunes TB's in Texas. My buddy just got a GN and is looking for some assistance. Thanks in advance

Yeah I'll just buy the tool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Greetings... Could you suggest someone who tunes TB's in Texas. My buddy just got an 87 and is need of some assistance getting his car running right. Thanks in advance

Would Like to get a List of everyone in the DFW area or close to DFW, I've been trying and a few pop up here and there, maybe a meet and greet or a car show that works for everyone, I have Ken White, Randy Glossup, Hector Cervantas, Jose Romo, Micheal Derden, Jack Laswell, David and son Geoff, Jason Goodwin in Waco, some folks prefer this site, some prefer Facebook, just trying to get this area together. Thanks John in Midlothian 972-816-8501 cell

I'm in northwest Fort Worth, near Saginaw. Please add me to the list.
Thank you!
Landon Lay

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk