You can type here any text you want

how many # are stock fuel injectors?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I weighed one the other day for shipping and it as darn near 11 ounces. Might have been burned up and that's why it didn't weight 28 lbs.? :confused:

i wouldnt try to run 28-30# of boost on stock injectors

seriously if you dont know what the chip is find out what injectors you do have (look for a id # on the injector) and order a turbotweak chip for it for your combo (turbo/injector/converter and the fuel and boost you plan to run )
for all you know 28-30# is for the recommended boost which would mean its setup for race gas c-16

i wouldnt try to run 28-30# of boost on stock injectors

seriously if you dont know what the chip is find out what injectors you do have (look for a id # on the injector) and order a turbotweak chip for it for your combo (turbo/injector/converter and the fuel and boost you plan to run )
for all you know 28-30# is for the recommended boost which would mean its setup for race gas c-16

i was under the impression all the Ultrachips listed year and injectors size on them. i've never seen a chip that had a boost range printed on it. especially since it says "84/85 stock 28-30#" and stock injectors are 28#.
i guess it could mean 28-30psi with everything else stock. just doesn't make as much sense.

i'm just hoping to have a chip to work with stock parts. my car has no mods.

Kaj

I've got a set of #36 and two chips one street one outer space give me a fair offer there yours .. Cheap

I've got a set of #36 and two chips one street one outer space give me a fair offer there yours .. Cheap

i have NO clue what to offer or what they are worth. i'll shoot ya a PM to see if we can figure it out. :)

right now, i'm fighting with the fuel rail. trying to figure out how the b!t@# comes off. LOL

i have all four bolts off.. i also have the FPR removed. it just doesn't seem to lift enough to get the rail off. very frustrating. guess the entire turbo assly is gonna have to come off. yay.

Got

Your pm will do it this way .im offering two chips 1 steert 1 strip and the full set of #36 injectors for $100.00 do you other guys think this is fair i dont want him to over pay .im trying to help him .. What do you guys think ? Weigh in please

Your pm will do it this way .im offering two chips 1 steert 1 strip and the full set of #36 injectors for $100.00 do you other guys think this is fair i dont want him to over pay .im trying to help him .. What do you guys think ? Weigh in please

i can do $100. shoot me a paypal address. as long as it all works on my stock setup, i'm good. it's one less problem to diagnose. :)

jason

Kaj

Pm me your address and ill send them out monday if the work pay me if they dont send them back .no risk to you im not worried about you screwing me. That way everybodys happy and your kid gets to ride .. And kaj thats $100 plus shipping just so you know. Glad to help

Pm me your address and ill send them out monday if the work pay me if they dont send them back .no risk to you im not worried about you screwing me. That way everybodys happy and your kid gets to ride .. And kaj thats $100 plus shipping just so you know. Glad to help

fair enough. you can stuff them into a USPS flat rate box, if you like. however is cheapest for ya.

another PM sent.
good.gif

I

Think that i have to ship them ground to avoid wiping the chips .will see monday whats best . Im sending these to you as a gift .if you can use them and they work great .. If they dont sell them and get what you need to continue the project . Me and my sons have had many great adventures in the cars we have built. Pass it on ..

Think that i have to ship them ground to avoid wiping the chips .will see monday whats best . Im sending these to you as a gift .if you can use them and they work great .. If they dont sell them and get what you need to continue the project . Me and my sons have had many great adventures in the cars we have built. Pass it on ..

Now I feel like I'm taking advantage. LOL
You sure?
I can't sell a gift. We'll keep them.
My son, girlfriend, and I will all be putting time on this car. We're all excited... but also a bit nervous to learn a new platform. But we are all learning.

I think we found a cure for our rust issue. Stay tuned. :)

"i was under the impression all the Ultrachips listed year and injectors size on them. i've never seen a chip that had a boost range printed on it. especially since it says "84/85 stock 28-30#" and stock injectors are 28#"

Correcto!

"i was under the impression all the Ultrachips listed year and injectors size on them. i've never seen a chip that had a boost range printed on it. especially since it says "84/85 stock 28-30#" and stock injectors are 28#"

Correcto!

good to know. thank you, sir.

No really

If they dont work sell them and get what you need it wont bother me one bit . Thats the goal here getting your car running right ..and o-rings some have been changed but are in very good shape less than 5000 miles on them .. I went to 60s for my combo . And will not use them anyway . God has blessed me with lots of cars and car parts. So no big deal .some people are not like the guy who sold you the car . Hell if you lived closer i could fill a pickup truck for ya full of parts for your car and still have plenty left over started building muscle car with my dad over thirty years ago so now me and my sons are doing the same stuff me and my dad did .and i hope they continue after im gone .. Ill send you the tracking number on monday .. Good luck

If they dont work sell them and get what you need it wont bother me one bit . Thats the goal here getting your car running right ..and o-rings some have been changed but are in very good shape less than 5000 miles on them .. I went to 60s for my combo . And will not use them anyway . God has blessed me with lots of cars and car parts. So no big deal .some people are not like the guy who sold you the car . Hell if you lived closer i could fill a pickup truck for ya full of parts for your car and still have plenty left over started building muscle car with my dad over thirty years ago so now me and my sons are doing the same stuff me and my dad did .and i hope they continue after im gone .. Ill send you the tracking number on monday .. Good luck

that's awesome, man. thanks. i'm the same way. i've always given away my time, knowledge, and parts to help people... this is one of the few times i get some of that back. LOL. thanks, again.
a truck full of parts, eh? psh. road trip to Indiana! :)
good to hear the info on the injector o-rings. i JUST put new install kits on the stock injectors i just bought. i can't them off without ruining, so i was kinda not looking forward to buying another set. haha.

i'll keep you updated on the car's progress. i hope to have it running as soon as the injectors and chip get here.

On there way

Sent them today usps flat rate . Put chips in a static pouch with a nice injector case i had[ foam fitting] tracking # 0310-3490-0000-1395-6077 . Hope you see them before next month . Good luck

Sent them today usps flat rate . Put chips in a static pouch with a nice injector case i had[ foam fitting] tracking # 0310-3490-0000-1395-6077 . Hope you see them before next month . Good luck

nice. i thought i was the only one that knew how to package parts for shipping. haha. i'll hit you up when they get here. depending on where you are from, i should have them in about a week. if i can get the car together buy the 29th, i'll be STOKED!

jason

That was quick

Got confirmation today .droped yesterday at 9.23 am .. Were they in good order ? Put them in yet? Whats up ? Let me know ..

Back