You can type here any text you want

how many # are stock fuel injectors?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Got confirmation today .droped yesterday at 9.23 am .. Were they in good order ? Put them in yet? Whats up ? Let me know ..

they got here this morning!

headbang.gif

the car SHOULD be going back together tonight, but GBodyParts.com hasn't shipped an order i placed on Monday. so..
i kinda planned to get the car together this weekend. it's the only weekend i have free before an event i wanted the car running for on the 29th. since i won't be making that, i'll probably go ahead and put a non-op on it and drop the insurance, as it's gonna be down for quite a while. i'll do my best to at least test run it to make sure i have no other issues.

Good to hear

I take it all was in order .. G-body-brian is a good guy you will have your parts in no time .. Let me know how she runs .i got 13.20 out of those with an all stock car other than cold air and catback so they should do you fine .. Good luck on your quest ..

I take it all was in order .. G-body-brian is a good guy you will have your parts in no time .. Let me know how she runs .i got 13.20 out of those with an all stock car other than cold air and catback so they should do you fine .. Good luck on your quest ..

yeah. plenty for what i'll be doing. just bolt-ons, MBC, and fuel pump. that's about all i'm looking to do. thanks, man! i'll keep ya updated.

Back