You can type here any text you want

How many left?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Preluder77

Does anyone know how may of the 547 are actually left? How many have been wrecked? Is there a list that lists all of the known gnX's or best known information on where they all are?

so according to the list there is roughly around 150 that people know where are? Leaving just under 400 that noone knows where they are? That kinda sux if so..

Does Jay leno have one ?

gnx fairytale in a

i have had 2 different people tell me that there is a GNX setting in
a wharehouse in des moines Ia .but i have not seen the car in person
i was told that the miles are between 1000 and 2000 nobody knows for sure
and im not sure what the number of the car is but i have been told
that it is not for sale when the second guy told me about the car
i said ive heard fairytales like that before lol im going to check
on this more

I Know for a fact (cause I saw in 2 weeks ago) that there is a GNX in a dealers garage in fairfield Connecticut. I forgot to see what # it was but I know the guy owns Miller Buick/Nisson in Fairfield Connecticut. It is up on stands. He is the original owner.

Very low mileage. He was asking $80k for it a few years back. Im sure there are many more like it hidden away in garages around the country.

i'll be sure to check that one out when i head back to Fairfield university in the fall

gnx that i was talking about the other day i talked to a friend of mine and
he knows who has it and supposly the car had 70miles on it and it got
trucked down to florida and the same guy owned another 1 and his kid trashed it back in the late 80s early 90s. but listen to this 2 weeks ago
i think i seen a gnx on a used car lot it had the vents in the fenders
and fender flares wheels but i seen it at 45mph so it could have been
a clone who knows if i go back over that way agian i wil forsurely stop look and take some pics if any body lives near omaha Neb they might want ot check this out it set over in onawa, iowa off of I 29 on i bealive hwy 51
2 miles east of i 29 on the east end of town in onawa im not 100% sure it
was real gnx

Back