You can type here any text you want

How Many Screens with RA Chips?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cool87GN

How many screens (inside the MAF) are you supposed to use with RA chips (100 & 107)? Thanks!! :confused:

At least one

I tried none (didn't go well)...

Bad business! I have another MAF (thank God)!! I mutilated the screen though. Any suggestions???:mad:

Unless you ported the MAF and removed the retaining slots from inside the MAF, you could take a screen and retaining ring from a MAF that has two screens and put one in there.

If you did remove the retaining slots, beats me what you can do.

no screens

I have no screen in mine and have ported it out and my car seems to run much better. Have a thrasher 100 chip too! go figure. If it starts to mess up my wife will have to let me get a lt1 mass air flow sensor with the translator plus:) :) :)

If you look inside the MAF where the screens go, you'll see some locking tabs for the rings that hold the screen in place. It's not hard to stick a screen in there as long as you are patient. The rings break easy if you go after them hard. If you're easy with them though, its a snap.

cool 87

About 25 miles west of augusta,ga.(small town)............:)

Back