How much boost can these motors take?

Ok, well I know I gotta get injectors as my next priority after I rebuild my suspension. Now checking the rod bearings means I have to try to take that damn oil pan off again huh. That thing is more trouble than it's worth to get off, lol. If there weren't so many wires that I didn't know where to put back to I would just pull the damn engine and make my life easier, lol.
Pan is easy to get off. If you need a lot of extra room, remove the trans mount bolt and jack the trans up a few inches. Now the pan will clear the front crossmember with ease.

well last time I did it I had to pull some of the timing cover off, then I tried to jack the trans up but that didn't help so I removed a motor mount and jacked the motor up till I could get it out.

Oh, and what size injectors? 42.5's? or 50's? My original goals one day were for mid-high 11's.[/QUOTE]

If you are looking for 11's down the road I would say get the 60's with a good chip and that will give you plenty of room to grow. That way you do not keep spending money on injectors to get to where you want to go.

Could anyone post pictures of worn rod bearings so when I take the oil pan off and look I know what I'm looking for due to detonation.