You can type here any text you want

How much for a complete ME-R.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bsdlinux

Just Another BLACK Car
Starting from scratch, how much is a complete Me-R going to cost for let's say 72s or 83s.

from the website its 600 and you need a scanmaster on top , i think

I believe that is just the chip, harness and programming.

I still think you have to pay to get the ecm modded and buy a 3-bar map sensor right??

Ya your right, plus you should use a wideband meter to tune it, or your just guessing if its rich or lean. Add it allup your close to a fast system.

Hey guys,

Hope you all had a great holiday.

The MAP input mod is included .

I figure by the time you buy a 3 bar and maybe a IAT 2' extension and possibly a IAC plug shortener to clear the 4" inlet pipe, you might have 600 into it, or close.

Drivers are about 125 more if they are needed.

HTH

Steve

Thanks Steve, it is good you chimed in when you did and cleared things up, the system was on it's way up to 3k by the sounds of things. :)

No, just approx 600 for what it will take to get you going if you have drivers.

Steve

Just thought I'd throw in a couple of comments...

I didn't need a IAC extension or anything. And yes, I have a 4" inlet pipe. Try it out first. If you fold back the plastic cover on the IAC plug, you may be able to get the clearence you need for the pipe (I did).

A wideband o2 is not absolutely necessary. Yes, it is a very nice thing to have... but not 100% necessary. I used EGT and the KR on my Scanmaster.

What Steve has done with the ME-R is pretty darn neat. I've had it in the car for almost a year now, and have no complaints.

Thanks Steve :)

-Banning.

Back