You can type here any text you want

How much injector?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
With alky you got a long way to go. Get a Powerlogger and gather some data. You can see the injector duty cycle through a run. You'll know for sure where you stand.

I'll have to look at my old logs. I'll check the duty cycle. If I have that loaded on this pc, I think I do. And by the way that witchhunter link said I'm maxing out my 60's at 450 horse lol.

On my signature, how much boost can I run before I'm out of injector?

Pronto had an excellent reply as data will keep you on the safe side!

There are a few factors which should also be considered where a Powerlogger and a wide band O2 would be a valuable tool. Cost of the PL is less than a head gasket replacement or worse?

Duty cycle is one important piece of data, and I also want to know voltage at WOT. Fuel pumps are rated at 13.5 volts, and I like to see over 14 volts at that power level.

In a modified turbo car to be on the safe side, I also set base fuel pressure at 50 psi or more if WOT is frequent even on the street.

With a PL data you can determine if base pressure is too much or too little by checking actual vs. target AF ratios.

60s on alky can support well over 600 hp if the chip has enough duty cycle programmed , single wa;lbro can support up to 600 and alky takes that a little further

60s have been 9s with alky which calculated to just over 700hp

When we talk horsepower on this site, lets indicate flywheel or rear wheel rating. Some will get confused. Im sure we all remember Grumpys daughter Melissa's GN going 9.90's on 60lb injectors, ported irons, alky, a turbo tweak chip, and a 67mm turbo.

how much boost can I run before I'm out of injector?
you cant run out the 60s and alky with the ta61.your boost range will vary,build a great flowing motor the number will drop,build a good flowing motor the number will need to be higher to get the airflow.fuel pressure/octane/volts is critical.

Back