You can type here any text you want

how much line from regulator to the tank is needed ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bpman1234

going e85 and want to replace the return with 6an e85 compatible line how much do i need .thanks in advance .

Good question................. I thought the factory one is too long while a shorter one (more direct and away from engine) would keep flow on a faster pace. possibly running both feed & return on drivers side to simplify??

yes I know I can measure just being alittle lazy .just trying go take a shortcut thanks.for your replies.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I ran feed and return on the top over the driver side and back. I bought 2 20 ft pieces, I think 15 ft would be very close to too short by just inches on the return. Extra few ft shouldn't be that much more expensive...

Just got done doing this to my car although it may not apply to yours. Engine compartment to trunk took roughly 30' with some to spare for feed and return.

Depends how you route the lines- close to 16 ft for me, I ran supply up pass side and return on drivers side.

We have made over 500 RWHP on e-85 with a double pumper and stock lines. but if you want to change to a larger return line it is a simple and easy job to just use the 5/16" existing vent line

the vent line coming out of the frame rail to the canister?

Vent line is larger than return line!! Blow high pressure thru both ways before using (they tend to get dirty) pull canister and line at tank blow from tank end first then back several times before hook up! Simply exchange vent line to return at tank and vent as you feel necessary.........

k thanks .so i go from regulator to the vent line that comes out of the frame driver side to the canister so just use clamps for the line ? then switch it at the tank .is that right ?gonna do it ,let you know how it comes out .thanks.

yeah blasted that vent hose out a about a month ago when I thought I was having a venting issue I did it with a compressor crud came out of it thanks.

Back