You can type here any text you want

How much will a FMIC help???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have a FMIC and I've never ran hot. In the summer time over here its 90 in the day maybe 70 at night... and this was before I upgraded my radiator with 1 fan but I do have exteral oil and trans coolers. But for what its worth I've never had overheating issues.

Thx for the replys. Ive have dual fans, and new rad. The car in the winter cant get hot enough for me. It is a little hotter now, it may get a temp of 170. Also have a oil, and trans cooler up front already.

this has been beat to death in other posts.. Ill post my "opinion" if ya didn't read it on the other threads. Race ..I'd do a front mount.. Street/Race.. PTE's SLIC . I used a few front mounts on customers cars years ago.. they ran hot "cruising" in traffic like the beach. We have had 2 SLICs in Melissa's car .. CAS V4 and the new PTE . Both worked awesome !! and IF ya didn't know she ran 9.94 @ 138+ in street trim and ALKY :cool: oh I wanted the sleeper look to :p

See, I told you, the first ones to say that making a comparisson section for upgrades is a "dumb" idea will be the first ones to post "This has been beaten to death."

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/278958-everyones-opinion-counts-new-section.html

Im sure we could have "fmic -vs- slic" comparisson section on here and all we do is just add a little info from time to time but its easier to locate information once you decide on upgrading.

See, I told you, the first ones to say that making a comparisson section for upgrades is a "dumb" idea will be the first ones to post "This has been beaten to death."

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/278958-everyones-opinion-counts-new-section.html

Im sure we could have "fmic -vs- slic" comparisson section on here and all we do is just add a little info from time to time but its easier to locate information once you decide on upgrading.

well 99% of people don't use the "search" link :p and for the 101st time we sit in traffic sometimes and cruise the beach for an hour or so.. I couldn't do that with a front mount :eek: :biggrin: ok have to go get some coffee.. Busy day here today ;)

well 99% of people don't use the "search" link :p

Exactly! You proved my point. 99% of people dont use the search, so we have a section or subforum with comparissons and peoples opinions on which intercooler they love/use. One thread will be "FMIC comparissons", another would be "SLIC Comparissons" and third "FMIC vs SLIC Comaparissons" and if someone post something that is covered in those post, then you dont have to tell them "This has been beaten to death" or "Do a search" just attach a link to their thread. Easy as pie! And imagine how many more donuts/coffee you can drink/eat with all the time you saved!:wink:

Back