how often do you get pulled over?

yea

At 1.6 miles you should be walking or riding a bicycle. Car never gets warmed up.

My last ticket was 23 years ago.... knock on wood.

if i know i don't gotta pick up the kid/s or any other Errands i ride mi bike, only walk if the gn breaks. bout 2 times a year:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: got three tow truck #s in the car AND road side assistance.......AND extra cell battery......:eek:

Never. Worst I've had is a cop that followed me into a Circuit City parking lot and was still circling when my friend and I came back outside after about 10 minutes. Figured he didn't like the open dump pipe. We dropped our bags in the car and walked away like we were going to another store in the mall. Came back a few minutes later and he was gone. Probably ran the plates and left.

Not much lately I live in Pleasant Ville and Drive a Minivan
But when I drove the Monte to my then new Job about 30 times in two months
It stopped after I lawyered up and started the harassment paper work. Against the precinct and captain.
The next month i got to work on time.
And BTW
According to the cops at least 2 Montes got stolen in that area every day.
How many times did I want to “take him out”

Twice in two years.

First time was my fault. I had clear freeway in front of me, 116 in the tank, and 30+ psi of boost on tap. So I pegged it for a second or two and let off. Apparently, there was a police car sitting in my blind spot when I thought there was no one around :eek:

When he caught up to me he pulled next to me and said "We take cars like that here!" (meaning, he thinks he has a right to confiscate my personal property) anyway, thats a long story

Second time, I was just sitting at a light and a cop pulled up next to me and started eyeballing the car. I figured I was Ok because I was not doing anything wrong. As soon as the light changed he pulled behind me and pulled me over for "bald rear tires" (MT Drag radials) then ticketed me for out of state reg. and lic.
I just beat that ticket though :biggrin:

I'm sure if this area had more police officers I would be getting pulled over more often. You seldom see police in north county San Diego. In my hometown of Miami it's like a police state. Theres one on every corner.

In the last 10 years..... 92 times. But only 4 times this year :D. I know, thats awful! :eek: I guess I have a heavy foot.