how strict is the "matching wheels" rule?

Eticket

Just wondering - as that might be the only rule that my car won't fit.

Will be very interested in this if you guys make it to Oklahoma.

New car, new combo, who knows.

They need to be reasonably matching. No black steel wheels on the back and chrome pizza cutters up front. If you have aluminums in front and back, it doesn't matter if they are from two different manufacturers.

Another rule question

General

• Qualifying ET is 11.99 or quicker for the POINT SERIES ONLY!
• Heads-up, 4-tenths Pro tree start and Pro ladder (1vs.16, 2 vs.15, etc.)
• All safety rules are dictated by track personnel.
• All participants are subject to re-weigh and re-tech immediately after final round or at any other time and must pass weight check during qualifying and eliminations. A courtesy weigh-in is available during class tech inspection.
• Any entrant caught trying to deliberately break the rules will be disqualified from the TSM class and/or the point series for the remainder of the season if registered.
• To compete in this class the car must be Factory Stock Appearing with the following exceptions and/or clarifications:

If I read this right.. if I show up at Noble without a full cage, dip into the 9's, and make it through rounds. If the track doesn't kick me off - no one (other racers) is going to call foul and have me disqualified?

General

• All participants are subject to re-weigh and re-tech immediately after final round or at any other time and must pass weight check during qualifying and eliminations. A courtesy weigh-in is available during class tech inspection.
• Any entrant caught trying to deliberately break the rules will be disqualified from the TSM class and/or the point series for the remainder of the season if registered.
• To compete in this class the car must be Factory Stock Appearing with the following exceptions and/or clarifications:

If I read this right.. if I show up at Noble without a full cage, dip into the 9's, and make it through rounds. If the track doesn't kick me off - no one (other racers) is going to call foul and have me disqualified?

Good question. This should be interesting.....:tongue:

General

If the track doesn't kick you off, you should be fine. There are no safety rules in TSM...it's up to the track to enforce that.

Hey... just so that no one gets the wrong impression, I'm not trying to barge in on anyone's party nor am I trying to get around safety stuff (sort of).

<<< have the upmost respect for the gonads you guys have to try to go so fast.

Kevin B.. you and Lonnie going to try to make it down?

I would suggest watching the video of Odell's crash before running a 9 second pass without a roll cage.