You can type here any text you want

how to add fuel with turbo tweak chip?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Adding fuel using the chip parameters won't solve your problem.

It looks to me like your MAF reading is too low, which is leaning it out. When it eventually comes up to 255, then the fueling is correct. It's real lazy coming up though.

What type MAF setup are you using? (Stock or Translator setup)

I believe it's a stock maf but not sure it was on the car when I got it I don't see any translator box or harness converter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpg
Take a pic and post it on here.

That is a stock maf.
Look underneath and see if you have a BW sticker.

Eric, I've been reading the instructions and when they state parameter 1 through 4, are those different "settings". Not trying to highjack this thread at all but I figured the info will be beneficial to anyone who is new to this kind of thing.

Eric, I've been reading the instructions and when they state parameter 1 through 4, are those different "settings". Not trying to highjack this thread at all but I figured the info will be beneficial to anyone who is new to this kind of thing.

Parameter 1 : WOT Fuel in all gears.

Parameter 2 : WOT Fuel 1st Gear

Parameter 3 : WOT Spark Timing 1/2 Gear

Parameter 4 : WOT Spark Timing 3/4 Gears

1406989029154.jpg

Getting a translator with a new style maf is well worth it!! A lot more consistent performance...These cars can cause enough headaches as is!!

Back