You can type here any text you want

How to remove turbo saver ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

esm

ok -- im pulling out my engine and been trying to get the turbo saver off - i
removed the bolts and the thing wont budge ---how do i get it off ? i was not planning on reusing it so i might cut the rubber hoses but still need to get the housing off --- help please !

ok -- im pulling out my engine and been trying to get the turbo saver off - i
removed the bolts and the thing wont budge ---how do i get it off ? i was not planning on reusing it so i might cut the rubber hoses but still need to get the housing off --- help please !

I'll assume you have a PTE Turbosaver and you are talking about the part that attaches to the engine. It should just "unscrew" to the left like an oil filter. I think you can put a wrench on one of the square edges to give you a bit of leverage if needed.

Don't cut the hoses - you might be able to resell it as a complete unit.

Rob

thank you -thank you - thank you

i was going nuts for no reason ------ just mad that i have to take it apart and not thinking ------ thanks for the help and info ----

i was going nuts for no reason ------ just mad that i have to take it apart and not thinking ------ thanks for the help and info ----

My pleasure - I understand how you feel. Take your time and don't break anything.

Rob

Back