You can type here any text you want

If you donated....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Mine was good, now there back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231211-161416_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231211-161416_Chrome.jpg
    587.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20231211-161424_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231211-161424_Chrome.jpg
    783.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_20231211-161436_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231211-161436_Chrome.jpg
    617.1 KB · Views: 16
Timeframe? I chucked a couple Jacksons at you the last "membership" push.

I still get ad's but not as bad as a few weeks ago,

At least i get Jegs and blueprint engine ads now and not pineapple slicer and goat herders wanted lol

Last edited:
I still get ad's but not as bad as a few weeks ago,

At least i get Jegs and blueprint engine ads now and not pineapple slicer and goat herders wanted lol

Can you post some screenshots? Im going to fiddle with the ads a little more this morning.

We’re so I donate?

Im not 100% sure this works any more but you can give it a try. I wanted to get the ads working right before I moved on to that.

Whats it looking like now?

Cluttered up bad again... there are 8-10 ads on this page alone...Mike

Can you post some screenshots? Im going to fiddle with the ads a little more this morning.
I only log on from my laptop, i dont log on from my phone so i cant do a screenshot

I only log on from my laptop, i dont log on from my phone so i cant do a screenshot

You can save a screenshot on your PC by either using the snipping tool or the print screen function.

Made another template change, how does it look now?

You can save a screenshot on your PC by either using the snipping tool or the print screen function.

Made another template change, how does it look now?
I will try to do it

Jay what are we calling normal, with the ads? I seeing things deteriorating.
Double, duplicate ads now in between individual posts. When you first tweaked the ads it was great. Seems to be sliding backwards.
Thanks

Back