You can type here any text you want

How to tear stuff up.....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JayC

T6P.Com/TB.com Administrator/Webmaster
Staff member
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=5KamsaLZmc0[/YOUTUBE]

Is that Kent Robuck? If it is I saw the car at ATR after it happened and man did it do a number on everthing. I remember Kent hurting his back real bad also. What ever happened to Kent, last time I saw him was at Buicks at Bristol.

Jim

Yea.. thats Rudbeck.. that launch grenaded that car but he did fix it. I have no idea where he is these days. I havent heard a peep out of him in several years.

When I saw the title I figured Jay was picking on me for tearing up cars again;)

:biggrin:

One thing is for sure, if I can't break no one else probably can either:D

I remember when I bought my last new Triton bass boat. The guy kept saying ever time I would bring it back "I have never seen someone break that!" Eventually he quit wasting his breath;)

I guess soon after that pass he decided he needed wheelie bars.:biggrin: LOL

Last I remember hearing of Kent he supposedly had built another Regal with a TT SBC to run in the OSCA Outlaw class.

:biggrin:

One thing is for sure, if I can't break no one else probably can either:D

Shane, you and Zack are alot alike, he has his own DANGIT Zack section on one of our Jeep sites. The boy always says; "If it was designed better it would not of broke." :biggrin:

Some of Zack's accomplishments include:
Engine007.jpg

QT-3.jpg

DSC00848.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

DSC01621-1.jpg

Now I know why the transmission started slipping after only 230,000 miles.:eek:
Dang%20it%20Zack
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry for the hijack Jay but we must keep Shane and Zack at opposite ends of the state.

Jim

Jim

Back