How too move the car?!?!???

Rent a wreck

We have Rent-A-Wreck agencies in RI where you can rent a beater car for about $25 / day. Rent one, put lots of couch cushions between the bumpers or old tires wrapped in blankets or just use people you don't like very much and ease it up the hill.

Also, Home Depot also rents small trucks for $20 for 4 hrs if you buy something.

If you are really desperate, you might try putting a socket & long handle rachet on a lug nut on the passenger side front and back wheels at the same time. By "tightening" the lug nuts, the car will probably roll uphill easily without over tightening the nuts. Maybe loosen one and torque it on while trying to roll the car to make sure you won't be over-torquing it.

Good luck,,

Bob

Borrow a neighbors garden tractor, either a tow strap to pull or terry cloth towels and foam rubber to push. I use mine all the time.

Now the tricky part is finding a tractor or ATV in the Oakland area :D I am almost to the point of trying my Yamaha FZR 600 with a chain attached to it :biggrin:

sorry I should have realized that. Us rednecks have at least 2 or 3 on blocks just for parts so we always have one that runs. Gots to keep them thar weeds down to get to all the other good car parts. ;)

Lawn tractor on a slick garage floor are your guys for real???
Oh wait deflate the tires on the tractor for more traction :biggrin:

First of all i would move the black car on the right out of the way to fit the TTA in the garage, then put the KEG in a large container full of ice, or find some stronger friends

BW

83ttypecooled said:
Hi,
Come on,you can't move a 3600 machine up a max 20% incline?Hire a flatbed wrecker to load it up to your garage. $100 max. Easy kill for him, though...

3600 lbs? He must have a trunk full of cement bags :eek:

How 'bout this. I'm assuming the car is facing downhill. Jack the front of the car up. Make a ramp from the tires back toward the garage. Lower it on the ramp and have a mess of your friends push it. At least you wouldn't be pushing uphill so much.