You can type here any text you want

hows your lug nut

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jlat

hello people; I'm thinking about getting away from the Gorilla LNs in chrome I got of Kirban years ago when I bought his wheels. They protect from theft but I might go black this time around. Is there a anti theft LG out there in black that would work with Kirban wheels? What's your favorite LN?
IBBY

I have the gorilla lug nuts on my t type wheels and they came anodized black. Anti theft style.

why not just run the GM GTA lugnut and nut caps (they used them on many models other than the firebird)
not sure if they are still available but you might want to check with a GM dealer as there were locking gta style lugs as well from GM that fit under the OE black caps

I've run the Gorilla lug lock System for about 20 yrs. now. Every lug nut is a lock, and they all look the same. I'm currently running chrome, but I'll be switching to black when I upgrade my brakes to Baer Pro+ 13" with the black rotor hats.

Back