You can type here any text you want

HR Parts bar hitting exhaust

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FastRegalWE2

Wish I had another Buick!
anyone else have this happen?

holeinexhuast.jpg

Yes mine rubbed on my hooker system only under hard launches.

Are you running the old OEM springs? They maybe sagging.

I have a new set of kirban variable rates back there. It looks like my exhaust guy put the pipes to far toward the rear. There is much more space on the front side of the pipe. It does look though that it hasnt rubbed in quite awhile now. Its noto all shiney. I just happened to notice it today when I pulled the wheel to clean up the brake dust and adjust the rear shoes.

I have a new set of kirban variable rates back there. It looks like my exhaust guy put the pipes to far toward the rear. There is much more space on the front side of the pipe. It does look though that it hasnt rubbed in quite awhile now. Its noto all shiney. I just happened to notice it today when I pulled the wheel to clean up the brake dust and adjust the rear shoes.

Well just slide the muffs up on the pipes a bit and remount the exahaust tip bolts.

Mine does too.......... hooker system and HR Bar......... Eventually when it wears a whole through it I might think about having custom tailpipes made ;)

Can't you just move the hr bar bracket over a bit ?

Back