You can type here any text you want

HR Parts Ultimate Control Arms on Street?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hot Air

E85 and S.E./Carolinas Moderator
Staff member
Anyone running HR Parts Ultimate or Insane rear control arms on the street?
Conrad

I'm not but know plenty that do run heim joints on the street and they have no real complaints. If it's harshness you're concerned about, that usaully is caused from suspension bind which is not an issue with heim joints. They might transfer alittle more road noise than a bushed control arm but u can minimize this by using a bushing in the rearend housing. H&R is probably the best to use as their design incorrperates a grease fitting and split bushings to allow proper lubercation of the bushing to help eliminate the bind and squeaking that poly bushings are famous for. Their newest bushing have Delrin inserts which more stiff than poly but don't bind and aren't as harsh or stiff as a heim joint...I'm no suspension guru this is just info I've been gathering as I bought my rear suspension. I got slot of info from Marc at SC&C . Very smart guy very helpful one of those guys that will spend over an hour on the phone with you answering question n not expect you to buy something... Anyways hope this helped alittle.... Joel

Back