You can type here any text you want

HRE wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
"Showwheels usa" Showwheels California – Wheels for Hot Rods, Muscle cars and the latest models
call em if your interested, (714) 408-8577

get a price and let me know, I MAY have a connection to a better price.

John
no ,not the same wheels, those in the article are Boze, made by "Intro" wheels to Boze specs, and by the way, in their literature, it states "NOT FOR COMPETITION USE"

I'd like to know what a set of the KWC wheels would run in 2-18x7, 18x10. The KWC003, 007. LMK

Not all custom forged wheels are the same.

Might be using the same 6061 aluminum forgings, but design and function are all different between companies. Also levels of warranties vary greatly between manufactures. We carry an industry leading lifetime structural warranty on all new wheels.

We build Motorsport inspired wheels.
hre_motorsport_divider.jpg

We also are one of the only or few companies that offer refinishing/repair services on our wheels. Also, we do the whole process of manufacturing in-house compared to some wheel companies like one of the links above have their wheel machining outsourced. We design, engineer, machine, powder coat, assembly all in-house at our 60,000 sq ft faculties.

hre_manufacturing_divider.jpg

We are also one of the few custom forged wheel companies that have our faculty TUV certified.

We typically build a 18x8.5 front and 18x10 rear configuration for the Grand National. Of course depending on the front spindle you have.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

For myself, HRE made an 1/4 thick spacer to clear the stock rotor, due to the stock rotor won't clear the center of the rim and the center spindle stud will pass the rim and push center cap out. When I do the brake upgrade the spacer will not be needed and fit through perfect, as I test mount the wheels on my C6 Vette. Kore3 Z51 Brake upgrade is next.

PS- Rolled on GTA Fronts for Ten Years!!! Finally got my HRE's!

Very nice set up!!!

Cool! Welcome Bugzy to the best buick site around.:cool:

Not all custom forged wheels are the same.

Might be using the same 6061 aluminum forgings, but design and function are all different between companies. Also levels of warranties vary greatly between manufactures. We carry an industry leading lifetime structural warranty on all new wheels.

We build Motorsport inspired wheels.
hre_motorsport_divider.jpg

We also are one of the only or few companies that offer refinishing/repair services on our wheels. Also, we do the whole process of manufacturing in-house compared to some wheel companies like one of the links above have their wheel machining outsourced. We design, engineer, machine, powder coat, assembly all in-house at our 60,000 sq ft faculties.

hre_manufacturing_divider.jpg

We are also one of the few custom forged wheel companies that have our faculty TUV certified.

We typically build a 18x8.5 front and 18x10 rear configuration for the Grand National. Of course depending on the front spindle you have.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Back