Huge eviction sale

Originally posted by Oaktown
do you have any grand national rim sets? gta front rims? tan steering wheel? billet adjustable fuel regulator? gn spoiler, just the one piece that goes over the trunk? grey headliner in good shape? i dont know if that can be shipped or not but i need one...thanks

On the rims I have 2 mint shape used original $150 each & they are near mint. I have 1 that is original & never installed $225. On my refinished rims I don't make enough to really cut deals at this time.Tan wheels out,Billet afpr new we have them for $125 Gn spoiler center section $90.New headliner material $65 to your door.

Originally posted by TT/Ameasap
Any fron mounts or stock location IC's?

Picking up more stock location Ic's Saturday evening.Let me know what size you want.

Re: rims

Originally posted by my 1st gn
how much for the set of rims would like to be next in line

Plaese read previous post on Rims.

Hi Brian. Been looking for a couple sets of front bumper fillers, one set of rear fillers, and one shifter cable (200r4).

Also, curious, what do you get for the rust free doors? Youve shipped to me before but nothing that big so I can only imagine s/h ........... zip is 63130. Heck I could use a trunk lid too now that Im thinking about it.

Thanks, Justin

P.S. also just thought about it: grey sun visors (for TR)

Justin I get $650 for a set of rust free doors still need to inventoty. go with fibergalss on the filler $208 to your door for all 4. shifter cable $25. Rust free balck trunklid origina paint $200. Shipping I'm guessing $250 to $300 visors are $100 a pair new original material.

Originally posted by Drac0nic
Hey, I need some injectors and a stocker chip, throw me a PM or something.

What size injectors stock $30 I have tons of them ship $35.

Bweavy,

Any cheaper for the heads unassembled? Also would you take $275 shipped to OH on a set or am I insulting you in your hour of need?

Thanks,
not insulting me but honestlly I have sold 10 sets & do not want to cause hard feeling,If I run across a set that some how got in there unassembled I will let you know. Once they are gone they are gone I will ship heads for $35 a set & yes I'm loosing $ on that.

Kevin nice talking with you again & your welcome.

Originally posted by ponyetr
how much for a drivers side power rust free door? also, any rust free fenders, and how much?

$350 will spend more time going thru the doors & maikng a list.

also interested in more info about the heads and an 86 digital dash, because mine won't dim. I've replaced the dimmer switch with several different ones, to no avail. Digital dash 1 left excellent working condition $200 to your door heads will be here.

I'll give you a free TTT to mention I believe that www.gnttype.org has flows for these in one of the head porting articles, just FYI.
Just haven't had time to find the link if some one "Draconic" would have the exact link it would be appreciated.I read it before I purchased these heads.

Out of aluminum rad supports but rear aluminum bumper supports a plenty $55 shipped & insured in the continental US.

Brian, thanks for the other prices. My brother needs for his Turbo T Limited the plastic/metal pull handle on the driver's side upper door panel. I dont recall if the handle comes off alone or not or if its as an assembly, but he somehow broke his. Handle is GREY.

Thanks again

For all that have called today my appologies for not being here to answer direct.At least Mike was here to take messages. I was viewing the property today & have called most back.E-mails well I'm going home to eat & then I'll finish the rest up. I just wanted to take the time & thank all of you for your support & patience.

Looks like it will be a go.Then there will be 91,600 square feet of buildings to load up wrecked Gn's & other Gbodies.No more hauling good cars to the yards before there time & they will be able to stay out of the weather & remain rust free.
Hopfully we can keep a larger inventory on location & not have the delays of waiting on shipments coming in.

Our plans are to buy up alot of cars by spring time & have the ability to keep a minimum of 3 of everything on the shelves. Nothing worse the a person needing something next day & having to hear it will be a week.

Once again I just want to say thanks!!!

ponyetr we have no less then 9 driver side fenders on the shelf & 5 passenger fenders.Not including what is out side

Shifter Assembly?

Hi Brian,
I got your PM. I tried to PM you back but your box is full! I'll PayPal you tomorrow for the shifter!
Thanks, Jim

Re: Shifter Assembly?

Originally posted by GN Junky
Hi Brian,
I got your PM. I tried to PM you back but your box is full! I'll PayPal you tomorrow for the shifter!
Thanks, Jim

Guys please E-mail Bweavy@aol.com I cleaned it out twice so far Thanks Jim!

Terry Houstan type Downpipe

Hey buddy, Very sorry to hear about whats happening but sometime change happens for a reason and might end up being for the best? Ok, Lqqking for a Terry Houstan or ATR style DP, also a set (2) of GTA fronts. Thanx.......Al

Re: Terry Houstan type Downpipe

Originally posted by bigal614
Hey buddy, Very sorry to hear about whats happening but sometime change happens for a reason and might end up being for the best? Ok, Lqqking for a Terry Houstan or ATR style DP, also a set (2) of GTA fronts. Thanx.......Al

GTA rims fronts we hardlly ever get we normally buy rears they are cheap & have them widend to 8" or 10"
I'm picking up more down pipes from Keith on Saturday evening we sold out this week.I do have used down pipe I think it may be one of Bob Sims old pipes.Just mild steel. Let me know if your interested.I could have it blasted & ceramicoated for you.

V6cious I have a few engine harness for 84's $125 shipped.

Terry Houstan (ATR) style Downpipe

Hey buddy, Thanx for the repy! Is the DP a Teryy or ATR style? and how much the way that it is? Is the coating Jet Hot or someone elses? and how much coated? Thanx bro.....Al

i really, really, really, really, REALLY need a good dash pad for a monte carlo. color doesn't really matter.

Originally posted by WFO_SS
i really, really, really, really, REALLY need a good dash pad for a monte carlo. color doesn't really matter.

I have new are you sitting down? $850 used ones in mint shape we get $400

James no I haven't. I do have 1 but it has a crack.You can send your old 1 back & I will reimburse.After were moved we will be buying quite a few Buicks.It really depnds on your time limit of how soon you need 1.You can send that 1 back & I will refund It's up to you.

do you carry oldsmobile parts

do you carry oldsmobile parts also? if you do i am looking for a complete front header assemble froma 80 oldsmobile dual headlamps, i am looking for the chrome passenger seat chrome trim on the side of high back buckets, the one that covers the metal parts of the seat.

Originally posted by Bweavy

i'm not shocked at the prices, trust me.

a mint used one would be cool. i don't need a new one. anything is an improvement over the one i have. my only worry is the horror stories i've heard about them getting damaged during shipping, especially over long distances.

have any in marroon? any idea how much shipping to 76051?

thanks for the best lead i've had in a while.
jeremy

Originally posted by Bweavy

James no I haven't. I do have 1 but it has a crack.You can send your old 1 back & I will reimburse.After were moved we will be buying quite a few Buicks.It really depnds on your time limit of how soon you need 1.You can send that 1 back & I will refund It's up to you.

My current goal it to get the car back together before Nats. I'll wait some more and see if you get any in. I haven't been able to find a replacement.

Thanks,

James