Huge relocating sale

No not yet! I'll let you know when it arrives.:)

I'll take the seat switch for now.
Put a good set of the $60.00 (ea/pair?) headrest covers aside for me and i'll get them from ya in a couple weeks. Go ahead and ship the switch and i'll get a CK to ya asap. Thanks Brian! Scot w.

$60 a pair used I'll ship them just send payment when you get a cahance.In a few weeks they will be boxed up & it'll take a month to find it!

$60 a pair used I'll ship them just send payment when you get a cahance.In a few weeks they will be boxed up & it'll take a month to find it!
Thanks Brian! Now thats great service!!:biggrin: You got it, i'll send it asap. Scot w.

SS trim for chrome T

Need an excellent (straight & shiney) DR side stainless panel for the pillar at the backend of the DR side window. Thats it so for now...I sure I'll think of something as soon as I submit this. Thanks.

Need an excellent (straight & shiney) DR side stainless panel for the pillar at the backend of the DR side window. Thats it so for now...I sure I'll think of something as soon as I submit this. Thanks.

Hard top $50.00 like new & $60 for t-top also like new. Fully polished no dents.

naw, 5 bucks wont break the deal but, the shipping will lol. Im broke right now. good prices though nonetheless. thanks.

are the steering boxes the GN units? are any pump modifications required to use a GN box?

Do you have just the posi unit for a 7.5?

Thanks,
Aaron

Parts Needed

Here is a list of items that I would like. All for 87 GN. prices plus shipping to 75062

1. Front Grill
2. Fiberglass rear bumper
3. Shocks to hold hood open
4. Passenger side wiper arm
5. All four Wheel well trim pieces
6. Trim around the front wind shield

Thanks

are the steering boxes the GN units? are any pump modifications required to use a GN box?

Do you have just the posi unit for a 7.5?

Thanks,
Aaron

No pump mods required we on save Monte ss ,Hurst Olds,442 & GN boxes which are close ratio.

Here is a list of items that I would like. All for 87 GN. prices plus shipping to 75062

1. Front Grill Out of used new GN $450.00
2. Fiberglass rear bumper $175.0 each new
3. Shocks to hold hood open $65 New GM
4. Passenger side wiper arm $20.00
5. All four Wheel well trim pieces depends on black or chrome & how nice.
6. Trim around the front wind shield $100.00

Thanks

Shiping depends on what you get & the insurance.