You can type here any text you want

Hunting

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hotair85

mmmmmmmmmmmmm TURBO!!!!!!
I was out Friday night in the GN with a friend of mine looking for some rice to pick on. I ended up in the Cape Cod Mall parking lot and spotted the only other daily-driven TR on the Cape that I know of beside mine. He has an '87 base Regal coupe with light mods. I flashed my lights as I pulled up behind him. He took off and I went after him. He eventually pulled into a parking spot after and I pulled in next to him. He said "I thought I heard a turbo!" I started updating him on the progress of things with my car and he updated me on his. As we were shooting the s****, two ricers screamed by us revving 5-6000 a piece and I said "Dammit I'm missing a good opportunity!" I bid him good night and took off looking for the two ricers, but couldn't find them. My theory: when you're looking for rice to eat, there will be none. But when you are miding your own damn beeswax, some punk will start to f*** with you and you won't be in the mood to race. I do it anyway, though! Most of the time, I don't need to try hard. :D

That is so true! The other night our GN & Supra crew was sitting in a lot in Towson after hunting for a wile and we had a very similar "drive by" except it was a gang of riced Integra's. We did not bother to chase them down we just had a good laugh instead.

Was sittin at a light about a month ago in the GN and a SRT started to go all rev happy next to me. So I got all rev happy, and he shut the hell up.:D Oh by the way the SRT's sound like shat, no muffler 4 banger.

Nick

Back