You can type here any text you want

HVAC - No flow out of vents

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MCH86GN

I searched the forum for a way to fix this or what I need to replace. Basically I can't get air to flow out of my vents. Just got my car back together and my engine builder was kind enough to vacuum down and recharge my AC. I don't really no what exactly I need to fix it. I played with the vacuum lines in the past and got it to work. If there is a leak where do I get vacuum lines replace?

I think if you put vacuum to the actuator up above and to the right of the gas pedal, it will direct air out the vents.

Do you hear any hissing noises from the dash area when the car is running? Move the temp selector from hot to cold. Also move the ac heat controls back and forth while running.

Do you hear any hissing noises from the dash area when the car is running? Move the temp selector from hot to cold. Also move the ac heat controls back and forth while running.
Yes I do. Every time I change the lever for hot/cold or selected AC or Defrost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pull head unit out as far as u can. Inside will be a plastic piece w vac lines going to it. Usually that piece is the culprit. Replace that.

Yes I do. Every time I change the lever for hot/cold or selected AC or Defrost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does hissing remain while in one selection or another or all the time? For example, hot to cold or when on AC or defrost? If you move the selector does hissing ever go away? I would imagine you have a bad vacuum switch on the back of the selector or a broken vacuum line. Also you can reverse the vacuum hoses under the hood and experience a similar issue.

Back