Hybrid build!!!! My new 1983 Regal Estate Wagon

I may have missed it. But why are your changing from the Precision FMIC to the RJC unit?

I changed because you never replied to my pm about buying a white limited or a syclone,(JK)
so I had to blow money on other things, also I wanted a bigger one and have an excuse to sell the precision to my buddy mike

I changed because you never replied to my pm about buying a white limited or a syclone,(JK)
so I had to blow money on other things, also I wanted a bigger one and have an excuse to sell the precision to my buddy mike

You're right. I didn't. My apologies. I go AWOL on this forum a lot when more important things (that pay the bills or call me Dad) take over. If I can help you with either vehicle let me know. :)

Got the block off plate today, gonna drill some holes in it and mount my heater inside
1429070596245.jpg

Decided that the aluminum plate kinda took away from the engine, so I painted it black, much better
1429253225606.jpg

Went and had some front tires mounted, still waiting for new mickeys for out back

Got the battery in also, I've got blinkers, brake lights, reverse lights, horn and even the radio works. What worries me is I have no power to the injectors with the key on but I'll figure it out.

this is sooooo awesome cant wait to hear it run.. sick sleeper
^^^ I was just thinking that this Wagon could be defined as a "Super Sleeper":eek:... not sure that is what Chevy would have put an "SS" badge on tho :rolleyes:

Last edited: