You can type here any text you want

Hydraulic Roller Cam....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yea I know Dave, but I like runnin drag radials..It's more fun!! I want 10.50's out of this car on radials. What's it gonna take?? This little turbo out of air??

Scott,

You're running plenty of turbo for 10.70 or better. I'm using alot less turbo and running about 6-7 less MPH than you. My car 60 foots in the 1.50's on a good track (Not Bowling Green....but that's another story).

I'm guessing that for every tenth you drop off your 60' you drop at least 2 tenths off your ET. How about 30X9 Radials? I bet that if you pulled a 1.55 60' your car would run a 10.80 easy.

DR

Hmmm, salt....Dave, my short times on DR's aren't really that bad. I'd be lucky with a 1.70 with this car. I've been 1.59's on them but on a different car with a transbrake and not making near the power this one is. Where the car is hurting is out about 100ft when it shakes (wheel hops) the tires. I have to pedal it pretty hard to keep it from compressing the discs in my back : ( The nose of the car is still in the air but it's trying to unload the rear suspension...Of course the rear susp is all stock cept for air bags and boxed lowers...

Back