hydro boost brake swap questions

Let me know if you need a PM pedal. I have my original that is in pretty good shape. I'm pretty. Close to where you work on your car. It would be the least I could do for keeping your valve spring tool for so long. Let me know.

87-WE2 said:
Let me know if you need a PM pedal. I have my original that is in pretty good shape. I'm pretty. Close to where you work on your car. It would be the least I could do for keeping your valve spring tool for so long. Let me know.

It won't come with the beer though!!

Attachments

• image-1440216410.jpg
    image-1440216410.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 89
  • image-818873308.jpg
    image-818873308.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 82
Anyone have any pics using the caddy master? I'm in the process of installing the system and want to make sure its right .

You are gonna love it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Be sure to "burp" the power steering part to get the air out.
I drained as much out of the pwr steering reservoir and refilled with new as I had never changed it before. I jacked the front up and turned the steering lock to lock several times to get the air out while topping it off as I went.

Okay I've bleed everything out and now the pedal doesn't seem firm like it did with the vacuum system. Is this normal? Master cylinder is good on fluid

If it is spongy, bleed some more. My pedal is firm like a vacuum. Clamps hard when needed.
Did you bleed the master first then move on to the wheels? Have someone sloooowly press the pedal while you watch the reservoir. Any little bubbles it needs more bleeding.