You can type here any text you want

Hydroboost install problems

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Not trying to hijack, I'm planning to switch to hydroboost when I get my GN back. Is everyone using plain ol' power steering fluid when using hydroboost? Just wondering because I have a truck that uses ATF w/ hydroboost.

When i put the master on the big circle part of the booster wont allow the master to go on without it depressing the plunger on the master. Whats wrong with the booster that its doing this. On the first image you can see that it sticks out a little too far.
View attachment 204849View attachment 204850
I would think the plunger that connects to the brake pedal is too long. There was a guy on the board selling shorter plungers. Try searching in this topic.

Not trying to hijack, I'm planning to switch to hydroboost when I get my GN back. Is everyone using plain ol' power steering fluid when using hydroboost? Just wondering because I have a truck that uses ATF w/ hydroboost.

I used power steering fluid in the power steering part. I use power steering fluid in my truck too but it is GM and that is what is called for. Ps fluid is thinner than the trans fluid, at least in my experience.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Back