I am loss for words BUT WHY?

Ok so let's say someone buys this POS there is no way in hell to make it legal no brake light no tail lights :confused: how is it inspected and road worthy, Last but not least people have wayyyy to much time on there hands

I remember years ago someone did something like that with a limo. 2 front ends. I think it was out on the west coast. Well someone merged from the far right lane to the left lane legally and the second lane over had a tractor trailer in it and when they merged to the left lane the limo was about mid trailer. The driver merged at 65mph, saw it, and slammed on the breaks because they thought it was coming at them and caused a huge pile up accident and several people died.
I know every know and then when I merge around something big and a tow truck is hauling a car backwards it can startle you for a quick second but then you realize it's up on a tow truck. But that is just stupid!

That truck is as useless as the pyramid scam that's printed all over it..monavive..lol..drink it share it and waste your money and bug your friends..

SOB!!!! I was about to hit "buy it now" until I read his disclaimer...."light bar NOT included"....