I am still looking: WTB

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Want to buy:
I am looking for a solid roof, under 25K mile, pristine condition, highly optioned, well maintained, stock block ’87 Turbo-T. Astro-Roof possibly considered. Possibly a ’87 GN would be considered. Original owner or few owner car & original paint in pristine condition preferred. Non-Limited preferred. Prefer a car that has already been modified to the extent that it currently runs mid 11’s & mid 400 RWHP & corresponding RWTQ range. Car must have recent verifiable ¼ mile times and / or dyno sheets. Also prefer a car that has had the suspension already modified to the extent that it will not embarrass itself in lane-changing, cornering, freeway on and off ramps, acceleration and / or stopping. Prefer SoCal area but will travel for right car. Car must pass or be close to passing Kalif smog requirements.
I will not consider any of the following: t-tops, dealer installed moon roofs, cages, roll bars, tubs, mini-tubs, lowering more than 1 inch. Thanks for looking
Please E-mail me at:
>gary-l-wells@msn.com<

How about some cheap beach front real estate in So. Cal. and some chicken lips. ;) Just razzin' you Gary. :biggrin:

Good luck on your search.

Neal

Given the odds, I know that my chances of finding something like what I want are next to impossible. Still..............
Hope that you & yours had good Thankgiving Holidays. Good to hear from you Neal, hope that everything is ok with you & family.