I am still looking: WTB

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
I am still looking: WTB

Want to buy:
I am looking for a solid roof, under 25K mile, pristine condition, highly optioned, well maintained, stock block ’87 Turbo-T. Astro-Roof possibly considered. Possibly also ’87 GN would be considered, but would not be my first choice. Original owner or few owner car & original paint in pristine condition preferred. Non-Limited preferred. Prefer a car that has already been modified to the extent that it currently runs mid to high 11's & mid 400 RWHP+ & corresponding RWTQ range. Car must have recent verifiable ¼ mile times and / or dyno sheets. Also prefer a car that has had the suspension already modified to the extent that it will not embarrass itself in lane-changing, cornering, freeway on and off ramps, acceleration and / or stopping. Prefer SoCal area but will travel for right car. Car must be somewhere close to passing Kalif smog requirements.
I will not consider any of the following: salvage titles, t-tops, dealer installed moon roofs, cages, roll bars, tubs, mini-tubs, lowering more than 1 inch. Thanks for looking
Please E-mail me at:
>gary-l-wells@msn.com<

If you got 26k cash on hand plus 1k finders fee I got one for yah. ;) it's exactly what your looking for.. PM me and I will get back to you on it.

Don't keep that kind of cash in my matress. But I might have that much in a bank somewhere though.