I can't go on...

Toady

My dad bought my mom an N/A V6 '85 Regal for her driver, and besides being a little weak for go-power, she wants that V8 sound. When she was here last month, I drove her in Toady, with the new Hooker catback/test pipe. She said it wasn't loud enough. She wants to get a...Monte SS.

This is the woman who drove a '66 GS 401 when I was born. I'm so ashamed, I can barely show my face on the board. :D:D:D

No, but remember when you could camp at Sand Island? I saw her go sideways from the sand onto the pavement 'cuz she was ticked at my uncle. Mom knows how to plant her right foot. :)

Tell your mon to take it to Exaust Systems Hawaii and put a set of dual Flowmasters! She will love the sound! There is a single and dual chamber, the single will be louder.

Toady, I've owned 3 MCSS's

I owned an '85, '86, and an '87. The '85 got stolen and with the insurance money I got an '86 GN. Blessing in disguise. :D The other 2 were daily drivers. Not bad cars IMO. Comfortable but lacks power. I wouldn't mind a MCSS with turbo v6 in it. :D