I cant take these F**KING cars anymore

Nordy, Maybe he won't get it there but he can guess what it will in the 1/4 ;).

but he has done that TO MANY TIMES.. He has a 6.39 1/8 pass in his pocket and a ton of 6.40's.. NOW all he needs is to come hang out at Bakersfield 1/4 track on the 15th and get that time slip stated above :biggrin: ..

All I asked was who's going to Irwindale. I'm not running the car there. I would like to see Andrew. I'll be at a 1/4 track next time out. ;)

All I asked was who's going to Irwindale. I'm not running the car there. I would like to see Andrew. I'll be at a 1/4 track next time out. ;)

Now thats my boy :biggrin: .. Andrew isn't doing to run his beast.. i think he wants to put in some "running" seat time behind the wheel..

Brent, Thanks for wanting to see me!!!! LOL This thursday is no good. I am going out to Vegas for the day or two...dont know yet. I need to see whats going on work wise next week, but its in the works soon!!!

Now thats my boy :biggrin: .. Andrew isn't doing to run his beast.. i think he wants to put in some "running" seat time behind the wheel..

I am going to run the car, but i need a few things first

1. Helmet
2. D.O.T Drag Radials
3. Drive shaft loop
4. A lesson on how to drive the car!!!

I think number four is most important, with number one a close second!!! LOL

1. Helmet /you can use mine
2. D.O.T Drag Radials you can use my Micky DRs
3. Drive shaft loop can't help you with that :frown:
4. A lesson on how to drive the car!!! i sure can help you with this :D

hit me up when you need that stuff....

1. Helmet
2. D.O.T Drag Radials
3. Drive shaft loop
4. A lesson on how to drive the car!!!

i give free lessons on the weekends:biggrin:

I could show you how to run it on the raged edge! :D

Lou would be pissed! lol You couldn't pay me. :smile:

hit me up when you need that stuff....

Thanks Mike!!! Keep you updated. That damn alky pump is on the fritz again. Dont know what the deal is.

marred4life said:
i give free lessons on the weekends

Sweet, who is gonna give the DMV drive test when I am all done? ;)

ledzeppac said:
ill drive it. how hard can it be

I just dont want to look like more of a horses a$$ then I already am esp if I drive the car into a wall. A few pointers would reduce that a little.

Underboost said:
I could show you how to run it on the raged edge!

Lou would be pissed! lol You couldn't pay me.

Brent you know you will end up in the dog house again if you do that!!!

turbolou said:
Yeah Brent! go ahead & then sic him on Nordy to do your light work!

I dont think I want to do Brents dirty work!!! Its just too messy...lol.

I get a warm fuzzy feeling reading about all the out pouring of help offered to help Andrew further down the path of bankruptcy & financial ruin. Were it in my power I would use the same cutting torch & air chisel on his computer to halt all this peer pressure. Right now the only thing I would recommend is a can of wax in his one hand & a beer in the other. This way what could possibly go wrong.

I get a warm fuzzy feeling ................................................I would recommend is a can of wax in his one hand & a beer in the other. This way what could possibly go wrong.
--------------------------
Forget which is in which hand?

Right now the only thing I would recommend is a can of wax in his one hand & a beer in the other. This way what could possibly go wrong.

Lou, your forgetting one major thing here...its me we are talking about. A lot can go wrong!!! LOL