I cant take these F**KING cars anymore

UPDATE

The Buick is up and running. It was the HG's the whole time. The car runs ice cold...164 on the freeway 168 in stop and go traffic and 173 after running under boost. The coolant no longer disappears. Thanks again for all the help everybody offered.

Thanks again!!!!

Provided I dont work OT tomorrow, I will run by your place with the car. Now that I have it back and running I want to drive the sh!t out of it.
Andrew please don't break it again till my old bruised & battered body heals. Since you & Brent have entered my life I find myself drinking more & sliding into this Buick abyss. I suspect that someone is paying the both of you to do me in. Perhaps this is the payment for not following my strict religious up bringing. Lou

Andrew please don't break it again till my old bruised & battered body heals. Since you & Brent have entered my life I find myself drinking more & sliding into this Buick abyss. I suspect that someone is paying the both of you to do me in. Perhaps this is the payment for not following my strict religious up bringing. Lou

If someone is paying me to do you in...I have a way nicer turbo Buick!!! LOL

Your stories from your childhood lead me to believe you once had a strict religious belief knows as sheep-ism. :D I think if you pray more your wounds from Brent's as well as my car will heal soon.

Or you could just drink your self to oblivion and talk to a brick wall like all of the urban engineers (bums) do!!!! :D :D :D

If someone is paying me to do you in...I have a way nicer turbo Buick!!! LOL

Your stories from your childhood lead me to believe you once had a strict religious belief knows as sheep-ism. :D I think if you pray more your wounds from Brent's as well as my car will heal soon.

Or you could just drink your self to oblivion and talk to a brick wall like all of the urban engineers (bums) do!!!! :D :D :D
And yet another example of disrespect & disdain for us elderly. It all starts in the home & at an early age a reflection of poor up bringing. At fault also is our public school system for wasting our taxes & producing such pitiful results. how i weep for the future.

And yet another example of disrespect & disdain for us elderly. It all starts in the home & at an early age a reflection of poor up bringing. At fault also is our public school system for wasting our taxes & producing such pitiful results. how i weep for the future.

LOL...thats all I have to say!!! :D

congrats on your gn Andrew that car is FAST. I hope uncle lou finds it in his heart to work on my car and that some day my car will be with the fast crowed. We should get togerther sat in huntington beach or Irvine

congrats on your gn Andrew that car is FAST. I hope uncle lou finds it in his heart to work on my car and that some day my car will be with the fast crowed. We should get togerther sat in huntington beach or Irvine
My nephew Ralph! What ever happened to the old days when you guys used to cruise in low riders, block traffic, smoke dope & have La Bamba written on the side windows.LOL

Thanks, Its good to have the car back and about as reliable s a buick can be. I am down for whatever. I maybe going to Sacramento this weekend but it depends on how I feel. So if I am around I see HB or Irvine in the works.

tomorrow we will make sure we only hit 18psi :) Mr Lou..

but i do have a couple extra cans of C16 over here ... J/K

Are you guy's going to Irwindale Thurs.?

Why you running that 1/8 track, your not going to get this type of time slip there..
GNpics0461size.jpg

:) :) :) :) save her for Bakersfield on the 15th of this month....