You can type here any text you want

i did not even stand a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chops

Last week on the long island expressway I was just cruising at about 85mph as ilooked in my drivers mirror I see a late model vette he pulls next to me and its a z06. It sounded sick!!! He just looks at me and opens it up I hear his turbos let me put it to you guys this way he left about 100ft strech mark on the expessway I did not even bother as a matter fact I made believe I did not even see him lol :o as I drove a few more miles i got off my exit and I see him at the gas station I had to pull in and check it out he had a twinn turbo set up the car made 1050 rwhp :mad: that had to be one of the fastest cars I've seen on the road yet you just had to hear that thing to really be on the same page as me I don't even think there is a gn that **** with that car on the highway. But at least he gave me a lot of compliments on my buick he could not believe in how great of a condition my car was. At least I won the best looking car for that race:cool:

I think if I did try I would of just wasted my gas lol but credit is due to that z06 that sh$$t was an animal :wink:

So he has probably 85 large into his car and you probably have 25 at the most into yours. I would'nt be to worried about that one.
Imagine how fast the turbo T would be with another 60K into it.....

You'd make that 85 grand seem like 85 cents if you went from a dig with dr's and a spot on tune. Not for long, but you'd definitely make him question himself.

I would def give him a run for his money from a dead stop 25 psi and alky but the way he snuck up I had no chance that bitch was fast !!!!!

85mph is no place to start a race. Bottom line is that 'Racing From A Roll' is gay. End of story.

X2

You'd make that 85 grand seem like 85 cents if you went from a dig with dr's and a spot on tune. Not for long, but you'd definitely make him question himself.

I have no idea how quick your car is, but if you can go elevens in the 1320, you should be able to beat him at an eighth mile track. Those things don't put the power to the ground very well. I'm also thinking that if he's got a heavy enough clutch to hold a thousand HP, it would make it even harder to quickly shift gears, going from a dig.

It still sounds like a cool car.:cool:

Mike Barnard

That's what I was thinking Mike. A thousand horsepower from a dead stop is a Vette on ice skates. I'd choose to run him from the right :biggrin:

All I would need is half his h.p at the track and we would be dead even after that its all over for the buick

Back