You can type here any text you want

I dont have to build a PINK GN!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :biggrin: :D :biggrin: :D :biggrin: Just wanted to let you guys know that Ashley and I went to the doc to do an ultra sound and we found out the baby is a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I better start looking for a project car so we can start getting covered in oil as soon as he pops out!!!

------------Jeremy:biggrin:

By the way his name is going to be Noah Dean Polzin! Nickname : TURBO!!!

Very Cool!!! In a few years you will have a little helper - wrenching and polishing!

Craig

Great news, I am sure girls are fine, but having a 3 month old boy, here's what you can look forward to....
Here's my sons new thing, flickin off ppl! I swear we didnt show/teach him. He's doin it on his own.

Attachments

• Brandon69.jpg
    Brandon69.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 178
Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I'm definately looking forward to it! It really hadnt hit me until I saw him moving around in the ultra sounds. It's amazing how much detail those things show. you could easily see a profile of his face and hands and feet. You could see him ove when the nurse pushed a little on Ashley's belly and he would try to move away from it. Cant believe I'm going to be a dad, i thought I was still a kid myself! :biggrin:

Jermey,
Congrats on the boy!!!!! Love the name Noah and the nick name Turbo better!!:D

Dont put the GN pipe to his lips too quick, he needs to learn how to tune first:biggrin:

thanks guys!!!! Bo did you ever find a GN?? I have been looking for you too!

I am still looking and even have my 17k dollar truck for trade. My car is on ebay now lingering at 25k but I am expecting phone calls after it ending.

I will eventually get one and mod the crap outta it! Looking for 10's this time around!

I am out of hibernation for the winter, so gimme a call sometime.

Congrats Jeremy! Oh hey don't worry I've been daddy for 2 1/2 years now, married, and everything in between and I still act like I'm a teenager:D It won't take long for them to get into cars, hell my little girl loves watching car movies with me and even pretends to work on her Dora the Explorer Jeep, that was classic! My old lady says I'm gonna make her a tom boy. I said No she's just gonna be one of those girls with the cool car that kicks ass:cool:
:biggrin: Make sure his GN isn't faster than YOURS!:biggrin:

Back