You can type here any text you want

I got hosed!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
This is a bunch of crap! I was at light last night and a red 2000-something Mustang GT pulled up. Looked stock to me...he threw a few revs, I threw one back and he laughed. Ok smiley...you're going down! The light changes and I romp on it, spinning the tires most of the way through the intersection but still pulling ahead...then this black Silverado decides that he can pull out of AutoZone's parking lot before we pass him. The damn truck pulls into my lane and I have to get on the woah pedal. The stang does a fly-by and throws his flashers on. I catch him at the next light and he's like "dude I smoked you" I offer to run again and he said that he didn't want to embarass me again. He's lucky the aluminum baseball bat sleeps in the trunk and not behind my seat! I'll get him someday :D

Mr GT STANG knew all to well that you would beat him if you were not hampered by the sivlerado pulling out.. That is why he wouldn't race again.

*****'s like Mr GT STANG will take a win anyway they can.

Ha, you know what's so funny about this is? There's no doubt he's on some Mustang message board posting messages about how he SMOKED a Monte Carlo.

Thats just frickin retarded. A vehicle pulls out in front of you and he thinks he wins. You did the right thing by SLOWING DOWN, isntead of swerving through traffic, which can usually lead to a collision. (I personally dont street race, at least not around traffic.)

He wouldnt run you again because he's a pansy and knows he was about to get his a$$ whooped, since you were already ahead. Thats the typical loser attitude.

Next time you see him (hopefully in front of his friends) insist on running him for $$$$$$. When he declines, ask him if he can't do it again unless another car pulls out in front of you. It will make him look like a puss in front of his buddy's. If he does take you up on the offer, you should be able to make some good money.

I had some one pull out in front off me when i was in a race. I was racing a firebird on a two lane road and we were going about 90mph and all of sudden this car pulls out across two lanes (I was on the inside lane) right in front of me i had no were to go because the firebird was right beside me because i was standing on the brakes. For about five min. after the car pulled out i could smell the cooked brakes. That just pi$$es me off.
-Tim

Here in Delaware, its not uncommon that someone pulls out in front of you every time you come to an intersection when you have the right of way. New Castle county DE is just full of turds that like to do that stuff.

Matt it is really bad where i live in Delaware because everybody thinks they are superstars because they live in hockession.
-Tim

Yeah, tell me about it. Thats why I stay the hell away from there. :D

You live all the way up there and go to school down here? I live about 3 minutes from Hodgson, if not less. I work at the Western Auto on the corner too. :) Thats a hike for you for school. Dunno how you do it.

I'll be going to Del-Tech's Wilmington campus this semester for a class, and I'm complaining about that!

ah i have a story kinda like that, this was back in the day when i had my 425/425 SBC el camino (which was stolen and stripped) and i was racing my dad down this 6 lane road.... my dad is in his dakota quad cab and im in the EL C, at the light we go, i would guess we were going about 75 (the rear gears threw my speedo off, it said i was in reverse) and i was killing him... anyways this lady in a jetta decides its nessicary to pull out infront of me, realizes im coming at her really fast so cuts infront of my dad, he swerves into the next lane, and since i had to jam on my brakes he catches up to me, we both stare the lady down, shes shivering in her boots, and i downshift and tear out of there, my dad never caught up to me until we got home :D

hey it took about an half-hour to drive up there. But i can't evan drive by myself yet, not for 2 months. I'm not evan sure my dad will let me drive the gn i hope ;) When i'm on the bus for school i get on at 6:00 and get at school at like 7:20. I can't till i can drive get some extra sleep:D later
-Tim

What kills me

It's typical, like you're driving along and some ricer blows past you in traffic, then gets up ahead and turns on his flashers. It's like, "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize you were racing me". - BB

Hey Tom, if you see that guy again, tell him I'll give him 2 cars and run him for $500. Its probably this kids car over by my buddies house. It runs like 13.90's. Did it have a black stripe and Cobra rims? These damn mustangs around here. I can't bitch too much, they all know I'll smoke them, and they admit it, so at least they know. Now you go show him.

Sam, this one was stock looking...it even had the el-cheapo 16" standard wheels on it. I took my car back to the painter's and he fixed my little complaint list. Dad seriously regrets selling it now...he said it looks better now than it did when he picked it up from the dealer. It looks like the fuel pump will have to hold off until the spring or when I sell all these damn 5.0 parts that are sitting in my closet. Stupid Fords...except your Lightning of course:eek:

ahh.. GT r slow i think they suck all they got is a 5. slow or a 4.6 big deal not turbo or anything lik the GNs and Regals... wow a 15 1/4 mile stock so what... o wellz.. stang drivers to me r all cocky...:mad: u will get him next time...;) :)

i think they suck all they got is a 5. slow or a 4.6

so were only 3.8 :D, your a 5.7 kinda far from a big block dontcha think. i hate people who profile cars because of a brand or type of car. my best friend hates fords so much he will tell some one that his classic mustang sucks even at car shows and when hes beat he bitches about his ac behing on for a month, the funny part is he drives a 22 second dodge mini van that smokes and has a bad transmission. im just praying some one beats the crap out of him just to show him the light, and i dont mean racing.

its just some one who thinks there hot stuff, a high school kid most likely. i had a encounter with a cobra i posted about on here one time that sounded alot like that "kill", it dont matter what car you own if your young you still make stupid comments and do stupid **** with your car. some people, like my best friend, the mustang owner, and z28 never grow out of it and deserve to be beat with a connecting rod.
:D

yea but when i see a stang run 13.8 stock then i will be inpressed but theyr slow i was running a 14.2 1/4 stock... only .4s slow then guyz .. o wellz i waz just making a point.:rolleyes: ;)

Back