You can type here any text you want

I have 2 chips..which one???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Purple87SS

YouTube Video Maker
Well when I bought the car, there were 2 chips in the center console. I currently have no idea what chip is in there now, but i will find out this weekend. Well the 2 chips are:

1-Nick, 42lb inj, 20 degree timing, 18lbs boost

and

2- JK or SR(can't make it out), 42lb inj, 16 degree timing mix, and street 93 oct.

This what the chips say hand written on a little label on each. Which should I run out of these 2??? I will post the 3rd on Sat when I find out what it is.

Comments, Ideas???Thanks

Well i checked the chip int he ECU right now. It is a street 93 chip, 16 degrees of timing and for 42.5lb injectors. OK out of the 3 chips i posted( i believe two are the same settings) which of them should I use fort street driving?

Let me know what you guys think!
Thanks

For now I would use the 16* timing 93 street chip, whichever one makes the car run better.

And I would order a chip based on your cars mods. and what octane you intend to use from a reputable vendor like TurboTweak or Fullthrottle performance.

Most likely they will get a chip to you that will work much better than the so far pretty much unknown chips in the car now.

IF you can find out who made those chips you might be able to check out some more info. on them.

Also monitoring them with a scanmaster or direct scan for such things as fan turn on temps., blms, int's, and possible trouble codes would help out with driveability and settings such as fuel pressure etc.

Start with 42-45lb. fuel pressure and watch the blms's on those street chips.

Back