I have only 9 months to live.

Congatulations, I've got my second child coming in a month or so. I also have a 11 month old son. Man your life is just beginning. Nothing makes me happier than going home to my son. Plus it allows you to get new toys. After all your child can't ride a dirt bike or 4 wheeler by theirselves. You have to get one too.:D

Originally posted by bishir
Oh I forgot to tell ya! Hormones will mess up your woman! I was warned and didn't heed the warning and have paid the price. Be Carefulllllllllllllllllll.....
Oh, I've been around them before.....COMPLETE psychos!

Congrats- now you can bring the kid into the world listening to some wierd ass music - lol! :D :D

Originally posted by PhilM
Congrats- now you can bring the kid into the world listening to some wierd ass music - lol! :D :D
He'll be one of the Children Of Bodom....or an Old Man's Child....:D

Congrats on the Baby in the OVEN..

Your more or less doomed because the wife will take to the kid more than she will you:D

But went the child turns 14/15 & loves to talk cars you will LOVE it.
My son Loves: Motorcycles, RC Cars, Cars. He is studying all my popular hot rodding magazines.. A gear head in training..

That's great about the kid, and about the wife, too! Anything to get her off of my back every now and then.;)

Originally posted by bishir
Oh I forgot to tell ya! Hormones will mess up your woman! I was warned and didn't heed the warning and have paid the price. Be Carefulllllllllllllllllll.....

Got that right. I could swear my wife was pregnant for 3 years. She's already anxiety prone anyway, so it was just 10X that. Longest 9 mos of my life. I think pregnancy is like that so that when the baby gets there it's a breeze to deal with compared to dealing with your wife for the prev 9 mos.

Don't believe anything negative she says, or try to understand the "why" of how she feels. Just learn to shut down spiraling discussions without arguing. Makes you more of a man to be able to do that, not less. A pregnant woman cannot be reasoned with and will not make sense at times.

Main thing: when she's upset or angry DO NOT try to fix the problem! Feel sorry for her and listen, even if it's something totally ridiculous and asinine. This is always true with women, but especially with a pregnant woman. Your life may depend on that. :eek:

Originally posted by GN One Day...
A pregnant woman cannot be reasoned with and will not make sense at times.

YOUR KIDDING?:eek:

Your statement should read like this:

ANY woman cannot be reasoned with and will not make sense at ANY time.

LOL! Yeah, I guess that's true.

However, pregnant women lose 1 IQ point per pound they put on. (understandable due to what's happening in her body) It comes back later though. ;)

Another congrats from another dad! My son is three and our drill goes something like this:

(1) "Daddy Daddy, ro down windows Daddy!" (I power down both windows)

(2) "Ok, make tires spin real fast!!" (I jump on it...making sure noone else is around, of course!) Smokescreen ensues....

(3) He raises his little arms like he's on a roller coaster and I hear this behind me at high volume: WHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

(4) The car hooks and we're off: "OOOOOOwhoaaaaaa!!!!!!'

(5) We come to a stop: "DO DAT AGAIN, DADDY!!" :p

By the way, a Cosco brand Alpha/Omega model child seat will fit behind a rollbar. ;) Unfortunately, he's not quite big enough yet for the Simpson child seat you see listed in the JEG's catalog!

Now-- stop reading this, and start making out a list of names!! :D

Morgan
'87 GN low low 11s on the old stock motor, the new motor is a bit more stout.

Congratulations, kids are great (not my relatives though). My wife can't have kids but we have quite a few nieces and nephews to tangle with. They all love cars and especially when the cars "rumble".

""And if you poop yourself, you're walking home.....assuming you can do that. )""

I used to tell my friends that back in high school.:D

I used to think the same thing. Turns out that you have 9 months until you START living! Nothing better. Cars are fun but will seem very insignificant once the baby is here.

True Dat!!!

Congrats on the baby.

Being only 18, I (hopefully) have a good deal of time to think about this stuff. My goal is to have one child, a boy. If not, try again... not a boy? Try again, not a boy... I'll figure God hates me and wants to punish me. If I have girls, they wont leave the closet until they are 16, and that will be to get their drivers licenses. I would be overly protective of them... just the way I am... All I want is a little boy to work on my car with me, so when I am gone, he can have the GN and know how to treat her right, and show the future ricers what a real car is.