I just could not pull the trigger! (funny)

REAL-DEAL GN

1987 Grand National T-TOP
Me in my friend were in my GN just cruising around talking. We pulled up on a 199x N/A Nissan 300zx and there were these 2 beautiful girls in there. I mean the driver was hot. The Z had some body damage on the door and quarter panel on the left side of the car. No big deal. The drive pulls here window down, "And I get all happy, thinking she is going to ask me about Me or my GN" The bytch says, "What are you looking at, accidents happen OK!" Then drops the clutch and pulls off? WTF? I said I'm going to give her a turbo sandwich. I then speed up and catch her at the next light and pull on the right said of her car, and the whole right side is damaged from Quarter panel to fender. I just could not bring myself to make her day even worst by beating her.

I would've raced her. Then gotten her to pull over so I could get their numbers. Heh heh. Maybe comfort them a little after loosing. wink wink.

No way I would ever date (even for one night) a girl that had a relatively nice car that was all banged up, cuz I know she would at one point want to drive mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 1badTTA
No way I would ever date (even for one night) a girl that had a relatively nice car that was all banged up, cuz I know she would at one point want to drive mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness my girlfriend wouldnt be caught dead in my car.

Originally posted by 1badTTA

I cannot do anything but AGREE ABSOLUTELY! :rolleyes:

The last time I told my wife she could not drive I got a fat lip and a black eye. Then agan I do not mind as she drives it like I do, to win.

my last GF hated my car with a passion, most places we went were in her car. finally she told me "her or the car", and i guess i still kinda miss her.